From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Robert Bruninga
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2004 11:52 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] 3m dish applications

With 3m dishes following me home every few months from someone's abandoned
back  yard, I wonder what to do with one now that AO-40 is not currently on
the air?

All I know of are:

1)  NASA Select TV
2) TVRO sound channel for Houston AMSAT net
3)  FLEETsat on military UHF (all encrypted so nothing to hear)
4)  Pointing to south to hear pings from ISS passing through the Space
Surveillance fence on 216.98 MHz
5) the 468 MHz timing signal from GOES satellites (E & W)

Anything else worth playing with?

Bob

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.