3m dish applications

With 3m dishes following me home every few months from
someone's abandoned back  yard, I wonder what to do with
one now that AO-40 is not currently on the air?

All I know of are:

1)  NASA Select TV
2) TVRO sound channel for Houston AMSAT net
3)  FLEETsat on military UHF (all encrypted so nothing to hear)
4)  Pointing to south to hear pings from ISS passing through the Space
Surveillance fence on 216.98 MHz
5) the 468 MHz timing signal from GOES satellites (E & W)

Anything else worth playing with?

Bob