ISS packet

I just caught the ISS paket downlink on the pass a few minutes ago. There
were no stations using it, but I copied the following:

Fm RS0ISS-3 To AC5OC <RR P/F R3 >[20:47:02]
Fm RS0ISS-3 To AC5OC <RR P/F R3 >[20:47:02]
Fm RS0ISS-3 To AC5OC <DISC P>[20:47:15]
Fm RS0ISS-3 To AC5OC <DISC P>[20:47:15]

Apart from the fact that the transmission was from RS0ISS and the time
given, does anyone know what the rest of it means? Thanks in advance

David
KG4ZLB
EL96