K5GNA converter & BBQ dish for sale

I don't know if AO-40 is going to come back up or not, but I do know
that I'm going to be moving to a ham-unfriendly QTH next Spring, so I'm
not going to bother and get this stuff up on the tower.

This offer includes the BBQ dish, K5GNA modified converter, bias tee and
wall wart supply, plus the original dipole feed for the dish.  All of it
brand new, never been used.  I don't have the boxes and the dish is a
pain to pack so it's pick-up only.  I live in Shrewsbury, 01545, in
Central Massachusetts.

I figure I'd give -bb readers first shot before trying eBay.  First $100
offer takes all.

73,

Dave Reinhart
wa6ilt@amsat.org