Re: RS15

I also copied a very loud on and off tone at 29.352 on
the 0115 UTC pass of RS-15. I could not hear a signal
coming back through transponder, uplinking 100 watts
CW into a 11 dBdC yagi. I can work AO-7 mode A with 25
watts or less. I wish I could of heard something
coming back. The beacon was a lot stronger then I've
heard on AO-7 when it's in mode A.

Howard Stephenson
K6IA
AMSAT 35381