RS15

Dave,
I have observed the same as you and have notice that over the last year
that the
beacon "tone' , lacking any other name for it,  has extended from
several seconds
to minutes. I doubt this satellite's transponder is active or that the
satellite itself
actually functions. I think that leaving it on  'semi-active' is only
wishful thinking
on the part of those that refuse to face the fact that we have only a
few workable
satellites.

73

Keith N6ORS

An optimist believes this is the best its going to get, A pesimist fears
this is true.