FS: Mint Icom CT-16 Satellite Interface/Controller

I still have left from a large collection a mint Icom CT-16 satellite
interface with original box, instructions, and 3 original Icom mini plug
cables.  The CT-16 allows use of any pair of Icom radios (275/475/1275,
706/706, 706/746, etc. etc.)yoked together for satellite uplink/downlink
operation.  I can sell for $65 shipped anywhere lower 48.  let me know
if I can help.  Tks es 73 to all!  Jan N0JR