RS15

I've confirmed that the signals I'm hearing from RS-15 are coming from the
satellite, and not some other source by checking repeated AOS/LOS's.

I have heard nothing from the transponder uplinking 100 watts to a 10 db
antenna on cw.  My receive antenna is an inverted "V", but if the
transponder was active I should have heard something.  I've had no response
from a previous request to other users.

The on/off tone varies from ~12/min. to 22/min. in the dozen or so passes
I've observed..

The the start/cessation of the tone does not appear to be a function of a
keying circuit, but rather as though  power was being intermittently
applied to an oscillator...

The NEWS continues to report RS15 as being "intermittent", but that is not
my observation..

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....