Re: NASA reconsiders satellite servicing missions

I missed the original post, does someone have the link
to the original article?

--- Don Woodward <dbwoodw@alltel.net> wrote:
> I'm glad this was finally made public.  I just knew
> Al Gore was going to
> announce it first and say it was his idea!
>
> 73's
>
> Don Woodward
> KD4APP
> AMSAT 33535
> http://kd4app.webhop.org

Majordomo@amsat.org

=====
Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Physiatrist, Treating Individuals with Neuromuscular Disabilities
Consultant, Information Technology Based Health Care Solutions