SDR and OscarOnline

Hello all,

I've spent and good deal of time lately working on my SDR project and
I've now decoded my first actual RF signals in software.  I've also
about doubled the amount of information describing my project at
oscaronline.org  The spectrograms and the decoded audio are there as
well.  I've also added a short paper about modifying the PCR-1000 for
use as an SDR rf front end.  I'd love to hear any comments or ideas from
you guys on what I've done so far or on where I'm headed.

73s
David Carr
KD5QGR