Re: Proposal: SDR-DSP receiver

Hello John and Kaj,
the thing with sampling 144 MHz directly was just meant to be an
example.. to do it properly one would convert this down to about 10 MHz
and sample it there, there I agree.

I am certainly interested in your files ( I can handle quite some
MBytes..:) . What I don't understand up to now how frequency selection
is made.. with a VCO before sampling or a digital down converter like
the AD6620 or similar?

73s Achim, DH2VA