Re: Proposal: SDR-DSP receiver (was: Re: Cube sat andDSPs (was Re: cube sat))

Again hi..

Almost forgot about the high speed logic argument.. I am dealing with
those on a daily basis.. if you use HF-layout, there is rarely a problem..
good GND, differential clock traces and terminated logic lines. :) Just
like a GHz circuit..

73s Achim, DH2VA