UO-11 Birthday Celebrations!

Hi All,

  Its nearly over! Only a couple of days left to hear the sat to qualify for
a special eQSL! I'm will keep the web page open for reports untill 7 Apr,
but only reports of signals received before 2359 UTC 31 Mar will qualify for
a QSL!

  So far we have received about 300 reports, and I have just processed
another batch received over the last approx 2 weeks. They can be seen at:
http://www.uk.amsat.org/uo-11/reports/report4.htm

  73s Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK