Re: The University <-> AMSAT relation

In a message dated 03/28/04 10:31:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
JReicher@hrblock.com writes:

(Paraphrasing by WA1KAT, if only for a little humor...)

>With all due respect...AMSAT IS its members....a bunch of whiny,
self-serving >egotistical sycophants who can't see the forest for the trees.

And the organization we choose to represent all of us with Satellite
interests, feels that this is the best image to put forward to other organizations who
are looking for Amateur Radio input? Shouldn't AMSAT be a resource for our
combined expertise?

Just trolling...

Roger
WA1KAT