Re: ube sat pay load

>>> "nick pugh" <quadpugh@bellsouth.net> 3/27/04 7:43:42 AM >>>
>Thanks to all that have comment on cube sat payload ideas...
>I respectfully ask the group to think again and come up
>with an idea that is out of the box and original.

Sorry to say, but basic communications, though not original
is still an absolutly critical requirement in the AMSAT community.
Cute gizmos  are only cute.  What the AMSAT community
needs is reliable satellite communications...  We have wasted
too many launch opportunities with cute payloads.

What we need is communications transponders...

de WB4APR, Bob