Re: cube sat

Hi Nick,

Just a few things that bubbled to the top in response to your Q:

Presumably a small transmitter sending data burps in some form.

The data could be from:
	-an imbedded GPS to compare data against tracking programs
	-satellite and/or space environment telemetry such as:
		-temps
		-x-rays / gamma rays (if cheap enough sensors...)
		-spacecraft attitude
		-spacecraft proximity to something else measurable(!)
		-"solar wind"
		-daylight / dark indication

I'd probably not propose a camera due to the fact there have been several others and your frame rate would likely need to be pretty slow, etc.

Kind regards,

Lowell
k9ldw@amsat.org