Re: cube sat

A camara pointed at earth and a sstv/fax transmitter?
Maybe with a sstv simplex relay.

Or a ATV transmitter with a camara pointed at earth, but that might
be a tuff one, and would take up alot of space on the satellite freqs, so
it would need to be on a high band, like maybe 1.2GHz, then people could
use a old analog satellite box to view the video :-)

Could be fun with some new stuff beside aprs/packet and voice.

> nick

Regards
Brian
OZ1SKY.