Re: WB4APR's Outgassing Question

>>> "Assi Friedman" <4x1kx@iarc.org> 3/24/04 1:57:29 AM >>>
>Did you mean 5e-13 gram per second per cm^2 ?
>Viewing aperture to the test article and chamber shroud
>temperature is also important. Was that the final
>asymptote value? What was the QCM's rate of frequency
>change at the end (sensitivity for the head needed)?

Thanks.  Now I know what other questions to ask..
I wondered about the units.  In discussing it with
the guy who did it, we concluded that the aperature
didnt matter or rather, that it must have been
accounted for in the calculations becuse the
units were clearly in grams per second of material
from the totally enclosed specimin.

Or maybe that was grams per second falling on the
XTAL?  THen yes, the surface area of the XTAL
I guess would be the correct surface area...
Ill ask some more...

Bob