Complete Satellite Station FOR SALE

Here is complete list of what I have for sale. I think I included everything.

Yaesu FT-736R with 144, 220, 432, 1.2 ghz modules, keyer and narrow CW filter. (AC supply does not work, running on DC)
Yaesu MD-1 desk mic
Yaesu desk speaker SP-102
External DSP filter made by company in Raleigh, NC (forgot the name)

KLM 435-40CX antenna
KLM 2M-22C antenna
Yaesu G5400B rotor
Big fiberglass cross boom

SSB Electronics UEK2000SAT 2.4 ghz downconverter and BBQ dish antenna

Landwehr 2m mast mounted preamp
Icom 1.2 ghz mast mounted preamp
Tokoyo HiPower 432 mast mounted preamp
Tokoyo HiPower second 2m mast mounted preamp

Mirage 2m amp B-3016
Mirage 432 amp D-1010-N

If you are local to SC and pickup, I'll include all the cables and a home-made tiltover satellite tower. This is made from 2 sections of 25G with a 2" water pipe that tilts over with a hand winch. The 25G is still in the ground, but it has to come out this weekend. I am building a new ham shack that will cover
this area.

The antennas, rotor and preamps were taken down last Saturday. I have the boxes
and manuals for radio and some of the other stuff.

Total package asking price (local pickup) $3,500 cash.  If not local, we'll have to talk about additional for shipping.

I am NOT a smoker.

If interested email:  lee.barnett@cwibenefits.com

73,
Lee, AA4LB