Re: RE: WHAT IF?

All,

This is the second time I have seen a comment that board members do not read the -bb.  Well, here is my take on that subject; if a current (or more importantly) future board member can not take enough time to at least read (if not comment) on questions of such obvious importance as ECHO funding, then I will make sure to NEVER vote for that individual in any amsat election.

I can understand that we all have busy lives, but this is the best, least cost communications media available to the amsat board to comment on issues concerning the members at large.  It is my view that a primary responsibility of a board member is to communicate with the membership.  Any board member who can not find enough time to participate (even in small amounts) in the discussions on this -bb should not have the office.

To the board members who do contribute to the information flow, please disregard this tirade.

Mike n4irr