[Fwd: Items for sale, more shack cleaning at W1LP]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Items for sale, more shack cleaning at W1LP
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:29:44 -0500
From: "Clint Walker" <w1lp@adelphia.net>
To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "HSMS Reflector" <hsms@mailman.qth.net>,
"WSWSS Reflector" <wswss@mailman.qth.net>

Hi,

After 1-1/2 years at home (no more Maritime Mobile), I'm getting sick of
looking at radios that aren't being used so here we go....I have tried
to price this stuff to move

Yaesu FT-736R 144/432 Allmode w/ optional modules for 6M & 222, tone
board, CW keyer, CW filter.  The internal power supply doesn't work but
works fine on 12V  (12V cable included).  Very good condition, I am the
original owner w/ box & manual.
$850 + shipping.

Yaesu FT-920 HF/6M Allmode, w/ MD-100 desk mike (no hand mike), optional
FM board, AM filter, 400 hz Inrad CW filter, TCXO, and manual.  Very
good condition.  Auto antenna tuner has one of the stepper motors that
is funky.  I never used the ATU so I didn't bothered to get it fixed, my
asking price reflects this....
$725 + shipping

Yaesu FT-847 HF/6M/2M/432 Allmode, Excellent condition w/ box & manual.
Includes Collins mechanical filters for SSB & CW (1 each).  I am the
original owner.
$925 + shipping

Downeast Microwave 10 GHZ Transverter w/ integrated Qualcomm 1W Amp
(Done by Steve at DEM).  Incudes relays.  Set up for 1W I.F. drive and
is plug & play with a Yaesu FT-817.
$500 + shipping

Commander VHF 1200 6M Amp, single 3CX-800, built like a tank.
1200 Watts PEP out on 6M.  Amp is in mint condition with original boxes
and manual.
I am the original owner, purchased 12/98.
$1650 + shipping from 02537.  Figure 2 boxes at ~40 lbs each
(transformer ships separate).

(508) 833-3890 or email

73, Clint