Re: EN67

--- Andrew Glasbrenner <glasbrenner@mindspring.com> wrote:

> There has been a few operations from the light house there
> i think, but it is still rare. Matter of fact, everything
> around there is pretty rare, consider operating enroute too!

Hi Drew.  I worked W8L (Marquette Harbour - LH#477) on HF one year but
not sure they had satellite capability at that time.

Worked N8MR/LH on UO-14 in August 2001 who was operating from EN57
(Eagle Harbor).  EN57 is a rare mostly wet grid and we appreciated Mike
activating it on satellite.  Would definitely look forward to working
Steve in EN67 as well.

Please keep us posted on your vacation plans Steve.  I hope everything
works out for you.  Thanks.

73, Gary -K8KFJ-
West Virginia [EM98]
Sat VUCC #125