AMSAT at the Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest

QST de AMSAT:

Jeff Griffin KB2M and David Bern W2LNX are responsible for manning the
AMSAT booth at the Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest in
timonium, MD this weekend, March 27-28, 2004.  We plan to be in the Main
Exhibit Hall all weekend.  Please stop by and say hello.  Also, we need
volunteers to help man the booth.  Even an hour of your time will be
appreciated.