Clipperton DXpedition postponed

The Clipperton Island (FO/C) DXpedition has been postponed until 2005.  They
had originally planned to be on AO40 from Clipperton using my AO40 portable
antenna kit.  Even if AO40 isn't usable in 2005, we could probably persuade
them to operate LEO satellites (they had fun activating Lesotho and
Swaziland on AO40).  The entire continental U.S. and most of the population
of Canada will have windows on AO-7 and FO-29.  They could also work as far
south as Santiago Chile on AO-7 and FO-29, plus the Caribbean, Hawaii, and
French Polynesia.  FM satellites will also have windows with all of the
continental U.S.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA