[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: WHAT IF?




----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Wycoff" To: <amsat-bb>; <bod>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 7:07 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] WHAT IF?


> What if AMSAT-NA don't come up with the 110K needed to launch Echo by June
> 29, will Echo sit on the shelf for a year or more waiting for the next
ride?
>

Don't everyone jump up to answer this at once....

73, Drew KO4MA


----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org



AMSAT Top AMSAT Home