RS 15 FFT 441 or JT63

Hello All,

I was able to get some CW through RS-15.  I noticed that the CW was very
intermittent under my current operating conditions. Rig here is a IC 756Pro
II with a 3 ele tribander at 50 ft, and IC910h with 100 watts to a 10 ele
horizontal beam.  I was able to get about a letter or two through at a time
at most,  but the sigs were not bad and did move the S-meter of my 756 with
the preamp on.   I was reminded of the sigs during meteor scatter and I was
wondering if anyone has tried FFT 441 or JT63 or some other permutation on
RS 15.  Seems that the dopler is slow enough to make these modes fesible.
Any other thoughts?

73's to all and GL to the AO-40 team,

Jeff
KA8HQL EM 89vu