Rosetta reception on 8.4GHz

All

The Rosetta spacecraft was copied in the UK this morning using a 3m dish,
and the same system we have been using for Mars Express and Mars Odyssey.

Signal strength at the moment is very good - we measured approx 14dB on the
S-meter in ~2.5kHz bandwidth, and ~50dB in 1Hz bandwidth (using AO40RCV).

I hope to post some info on my website tomorrow.

73

Charlie G3WDG