5400B Problem

I bought a used Yaesu 5400B that has a problem with
the el meter in the control box not tracking with the
rotor. I've done the recalibration and it still not
tracking right. The meter fluctuates and seems to slow
down then jumps up. Is this a bad or dirty pot inside
the rotor case?
Any ideas on how to fix or a good repair place?
Howard Stephenson
AMSAT 35381