ISS

Did anyone notice that the keps for the last visible ISS pass did not match
the pass predictions put out by NASA?  I verified this by watching the
station pass over even after NOVA (with 3-17-2004 keps) said it had already
gone over.

My computer does have the proper time and observers are also set-up
properly.  I am running NOVA 2.1s.  All other sats seem correct, as verified
by listening to their signals.

Any ideas?

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator