SO-50 jumping downlink frequency again

Hi all,
I listened to SO-50 again tonight - and the frequency changes
were there again.
If you use SO-50 you must expect jumps of about 5 kHz up and down.
So far it takes some time between the jumps which makes it easy to
follow.
Tonight it happened during a QSO with 2E1EUB and we had the same
experience.
After my report yesterday I received a couple of reports about the
frequency jumping and it seems that it happens both when the satellite
is in Sun and when it is in eclipse.
May be it has something to do with the loading (use) of the satellite.
Let us hope it is not a sign of yet another satellite going QRT.
Use it as long as it is there :-)
73 OZ1MY
Ib