Dayton

To date, I have 12 room reservations for Dayton.  Remember, I MUST return
the block back to the hotel on April 4th.  Time is running out - call me at
the office (301-589-6062), email or fax (301-608-3410) your reservation as
soon as possible.  I need the following information: date of arrival, date
of departure, charge card number and expiration date to hold the room.

73- Martha - AMSAT Manager