IC-910

Hi.

  Just obtained an Icom IC-910 and intend to use it on the GB7LDI
Satgate here.
As such, I need to AUTOMATE the use, controlled by the PC, TrakBox and
using a
Tiny 2 with 9k6 daughter board.

  Has anybody used this radio in a fully automatic situation? The
Doppler
correction can be made from the front panel according to the H/B, but
it looks
as though I shall have to dig into the radio to find the varactor and
hook onto
it with a trailing lead, connecting both uplink and downlink freqs.

 It will save me a lot of time if this has already been done and I can
get my
Satgate up and running quickly.

 Many thanks for any help forthcoming.

73 de Roger G3LDI Life member AMSAT NA and member AMsat UK
rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
g3ldi@amsat.org
g3ldi@qsl.net
g3ldi@gb7ldi.#35.gbr.eu