RE: SatPC32 with W0LMD SatTracker mini

Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:

Can anyone tell me if SATPC32 will work with the W0LMD sat-tracker mini?
I'm
giving up on Nova...it is so buggy and unintuitive to operate. I've
downloaded SATPC32 and like the look so far.

Wayne Estes replied:

SatPC32 doesn't support the W0LMD Sat-Tracker mini, or any of the other
W0LMD tracking interfaces.  But I suspect that Erich DK1TB would be
willing
to make a driver to support Sat-Tracker mini if W0LMD would send him the
specifications.

This seems an appropriate time to mention that SatPC32 is now also
supported by the SatEL Az-EL (www.satel.us).

Eric Rawson, KN6KC