IC-821H alignment instructions

Hi,

Does anyone have the alignment instructions for the IC-821H that they
could either scan and send me, or if they're simple enough just outline?

The sub band RX on my 821H seems to be a little off frequency.  When
listening to any signals (strong/weak, fixed frequency such as
repeaters)  The rx light is flashing telling me its not exactly on
frequency, adjusting a khz or so makes it say on solid and provides a
noticeable improvement on the received signal.

Thanks

Ryan Butler, KB0JQO
kb0jqo@amsat.org