Off topic, but I thought I'd ask.

 Hello all,

I know this is off topic, and if there's a better place to post this, please
let me know!

Does anyone have experience, or suggestions with using Starry Night Pro 4.5
with a "radio telescope" set-up?

Specifically, I'm using a Yaesu/KenPro G-5400B controller and a G-5500 Az-El
antenna rotor.
Is anyone familiar with the hardware/software interface requirements to use
SNP with this type
of configuration? Is anyone else using SNP for radio astronomy? Experiences,
or hints to share?
Thanks!.... Mike