Re: SatPC32 with W0LMD SatTracker mini

Perhaps if you use a program like WispDDE that you can grab the DDE data from SatPC32, and then use the "EasyComm" selection for the rotor type in WispDDE.   That should work, as WispDDE has SatPC32 listed as a choice for DDE, and it also lists EasyComm as a rotor type.

My homebrew tracker uses the EasyComm data, and I use Wisp run my controller (as Wisp outputs the EasyComm data directly).  So, I would think that Wisp will work fine with the W0LMD trackers, too.

73,

Mark

>Message: 2
>Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:44:26 -0600
>From: "Wayne Estes W9AE" <w9ae@earthlink.net>
>Subject: [amsat-bb] SatPC32 with W0LMD SatTracker mini
>
>Drew wrote:
>
>Can anyone tell me if SATPC32 will work with the W0LMD sat-tracker mini?
>
>Wayne replies:
>
>SatPC32 doesn't support the W0LMD Sat-Tracker mini, or any of the other
>W0LMD tracking interfaces.  But I suspect that Erich DK1TB would be willing
>to make a driver to support Sat-Tracker mini if W0LMD would send him the
>specifications.
>
>Amsat-bb sure is quiet this weekend...
>
>Wayne Estes W9AE
>Mundelein, IL, USA