Field Day 2004 Rules

AMSAT Field Day, 2004 is not to far off. The rules for this year have been
posted on http://www.amsat.org under Activities. The link is:

http://amsat.org/amsat/activities/amsatfd.html

If you would prefer a .DOC file or a .PDF file, those are on my website at
http://www.amsatnet.com

Any questions, feel free to drop me an email.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager

T5, 7.5Mhz