Re: SatPC32 now supports Labjack U12

Bill N4XEO wrote:

This is not how my renewal reads. It says that you get one free gift and
choose one. There is nothing on there about being for a certain price
level. You get to choose from either a Satellite frequency chart, Amsat
Journal on cd, Instant Track or Satpc32. If the above is true then I guess
my renewal gift will be changes as I already sent mine off...

Wayne replies:

Martha told me that the only appropriate "premium" for each renewal level is the choice(s) to the right of the renewal level you selected.

$39 level: Frequency Chart.
$50 level: InstantTrack or Journal CD.
$75 level: SatPC32.

I agree with your interpretation of the form, but it's not reasonable to expect a free $45 SatPC32 CD with a $39 renewal.  The renewal form needs to be changed to more clearly indicate which premium is offered with which membership level.  For instance, a thicker line should separate the 3 renewal levels in the table.  I suppose Martha will contact you to find out what you want to do.

Go here to join AMSAT or renew your AMSAT membership:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/amsat-na/membership.html

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA