Re: SatPC32 now supports Labjack U12

>snip

>AMSAT currently has a membership promotion with SatPC32.  New or renewing
>U.S. members can get a registered SatPC32 CD if they join at the $75 level
>instead of the basic $39 level.  So if you need to renew your AMSAT
>membership, you can get SatPC32 for an extra $36.

This is not how my renewal reads. It says that you get one free gift and
choose one. There is nothing on there about being for a certain price
level. You get to choose from either a Satellite frequency chart, Amsat
Journal on cd, Instant Track or Satpc32. If the above is true then I guess
my renewal gift will be changes as I already sent mine off...

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org
home page:        http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
Fort Pierce arc:  http://www.qsl.net/w4akh