RE: SETI-URL for "picture of the day"

Bob et al,

Actually I have no problem with the post, and/or the picture that
was posted from SETI.  I was only trying to point out that it is
difficult to include a link in an email that changes every day.  I
actually seen the picture before it was posted to amsat-bb.

Perhaps I should have used different words, or simply ignored the
post.  My comments were not intended to offend anyone.  If an
offense was taken, I am truly sorry!