Please have a look at AMSAT-LU webpage...

Hi AMSATs,

I'm now in Buenos Aires for about 2 weeks and been in contact with the
AMSAT-LU guys who are making some new HAM satellites.

Please have a look on their interresting website and see the future ham
satellite from AMSAT-LU.

Their page is on:
http://www.amsat.org.ar

For the south american amateurs there is also a link to my webpage when they
can not acces it directly from www.qsl.net

73 de PE1RAH, William in Buenos Aires
---