Re: Anyone heard XF4?

I do not know about the others, but I can vouch for Ao-7. It has been
operating quite regularly and with very good signals most of the time.
However, it has spent most if not all of it time in mode "B". I have not
heard it for quire some time in mode "A". Someone else may have heard it
in mode "A". The "old" bird has been doing quite well and we have had
several "round" tables going on it. Which is interesting considering up
to 6 stations fighting doppler, hi. Evening passes are getting better as
the daylight is getting longer and the satellite is seeing more sunlight
at that time.