FS: Collector's As-New Icom IC-970H

Late serial, absolutely stock and unmodified, as-new-in-box, tested (by
me), guaranteed perfect. Non-smoker of course. This is the one that
matches the IC-781 and R9000--best dualbander  and satellite rig
anywhere. Includes manual, boxes, packing as it came from the factory.
Youll not find another like it at this price; if I didnt have one I'd
surely keep it. $1,595 + shipping, sorry no trades. Photos available to
serious buyers. Tks es 73, Jan N0JR

--
Amateur Radio since 1958
N0JR since 1978