AO-10 beacon heard?

HI folks,

I'm participating in the Sunday 20 meter Amsat net (14.282 mhz), and we
noticed an anonymous posting of AO-10 being active on Dave's page.  So I
aimed my beam, and I do hear a weak carrier at 145.812.4.  The signal fades
in and out slowly, and it disappears when I move the beams.  I haven't
listened long enough to confirm with doppler, and my setup isn't strong
enough to reliably hit it at this distance (17k miles).  I did try, by
nothing returned to my dits.

Can anyone else confirm?  It's 18:24z right now.

Greg  KO6TH