From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Mark L. Hammond
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 6:39 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Confirmation of operation: UO-22, SO-41, MO-46

Hello all,

(Please forgive me if this is a repost, but my earlier message apparently
did not go through)

Can anyone confirm that UO-22, SO-41, MO-46 are indeed operational?

I listened for UO-22 the other day; I could hear it but not print any
packets.    Haven't been able to hear MO-46 (I know how to set up Wisp to
try and turn it "ON").

I'm debuggin a new TS-2000X and would like confirmation reports.

(I do know about http://www.amsat.org/amsat/news/wsr.html but sometimes my
observations differ...)

Thanks,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]