Fw: new launcher opportunity for AMSAT?

Did anyone else spot this announcement?

The decision by ESA's Council on February 4 to install a Soyuz launch pad at
the Guiana Space Center further confirms the synergies between the Ariane 5
and Soyuz launch systems.

Lets hope that they can find some spare room in a Soyuz from French Guiana
like they have so kindly done so in the various Ariane launchers in the

73

Graham G3VZV

PS My comment yesterday about reusing the various S band dishes that already
litter the moon's surface was made with my tongue in my cheek - i.e. a
little joke. My apologies if anyone misunderstood this!