Re: Re: Threats from VA3LK (Larry Kayser)

Diane Bruce wrote:

> It also broke net etiquette.

Plaints about netiquette violations in this instance don't look too good
next to the logic advanced by:

> The minute that you put up your web site supporting AO7 you lost your
> right to privacy and you became a public person.  I have every right
> to take your public person and use it as I wish ...you made the
> choice to be a public person and you lost the right to your privacy
> when you did so.  You can not have it both ways, things don't work
> like that. Either shut down your web site, or put up with the
> poltical action

After all, "you can not have it both ways. Things don't work like that."
Once somone has annouced that because you have spoken publically they
belive you thereby surrender your privacy rights and are properly the
target of harassing emails demanding that you publish their views or
darken your website, taking shelter in netiquette privacy traditions
seems at least a little hypocritical.

'Nuff said.

  73 de Maggie K3XS

--