OscarOnline.org

Hi gang,

I'm very excited to announce a project I've been working on for the past
couple of months, OscarOnline.org.  The project is currently in the
development stage but I've but a fairly extensive amount of
documentation online so far.  In order to get an idea of what the
project is about here is the about blurb from the page:

OscarOnline.org is project in intended to create an online realtime
gateway to orbiting amateur radio satellites. More specifically, our
goals are to demonstrate the flexibility and viability of software
defined radio (SDR) systems, provide a well documented reference
implementation of a real-time moderate bandwidth SDR implementation
using commodity hardware, and finally provide a publically accessable
interface to orbiting amateur communications satellites as a means to
promote interest in amateur satellites.

Looking forward to any comments, suggestions, help, etc...
73s,
David Carr
KD5QGR