UO--1 Birthday QSLs and Reports

Hi Folks!

  I have now completed processing the 1st batch of UO-11 Birthday reception
reports. There were a total of 134 received before 0500 on 2 March 2004. And
its these reports that I have processed.

  Please see the two links on the page:
http://www.uk.amsat.org/uo-11/qsl.php
one for the reports themselves, and one for the page from which to download
your QSL card.

  If you havnt yet submitted a report, you can still do so at
http://www.uk.amsat.org/uo-11/report.php
This page will remain open until the end of March for further reports.
If you have already submitted a report, but dont submitt further ones,
unless they are significantly different from the first (eg on a different
band)

  I'll be processing another batch of cards in a few days time.

73
Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK