Re: Please Help

Enzo.  My guess is that the DC supply in the G 5400 is faulty.  Mounted on the
back of the Elevation meter is a small PC board.  On the right side of the board
is a power diode 1N4002 and a blue capacitor 470 uFd at 25 volts.  Replace both
of these parts.  They are easy to find and work on.    Cliff K7RR